Be advised that the festival films are not rated. Parents should exercise discretion. Infants and toddlers are not permitted at any screenings or panels. We reserve the right to create age restrictions for films as necessary.
By entering the venue, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant Boston Film Gala, its successors, assigned parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the venue.
- Seating is General Admission.
- We encourage ticket & pass holders to show up up to 1 hour prior to screenings to secure the seating of their choice.
- No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
- Passes and tickets are non-transferable.
- Quantities are limited to seating capacity and may sell out at any time.
- There is no standing room for ticket or pass holders.
- Programming and schedule are subject to change.
- All filmgoers must vacate cinema spaces between screenings.
- Screening latecomers are not guaranteed seating and are seated at the discretion of the festival staff.
- No entry will be permitted five minutes after the scheduled start of any screening, as a courtesy to our patrons.
- Passes must be worn visibly at all times (including screenings, panels, and Gala).
- No cameras or recording devices.
- Turn off all pagers and cell phones.
- This list of policies is in addition to the policies of the venue.
Tickets are available online at https://bostonfilmgala.ticketspice.com/2016-boston-film-gala, until sold out.
You may print your tickets at home or show your tickets on your smartphone to gain entry at each screening. If you cannot print your ticket or show it on a smartphone, we will have a list of all ticket buyers at the door so you may gain entry.
Rush or “At The Door” or Same-Day Tickets
To purchase tickets in person, you must arrive at the screening venue one hour prior to start time. There are no guarantees that tickets or passes will be available same day or “at the door” – especially if tickets or passes are sold out online. Tickets sold “at the door” are available for sale on a first-come, first-serve basis approximately 20 minutes prior to the scheduled screening start times.
Festival passes give you priority access to screenings and guaranteed seats (General Admission). Simply show up at the screening of your choice at least 30-45 minutes prior to the published screening start time to gain entrance to the cinema space. All pass-holders must be seated 20 minutes prior to the published screening start time to guarantee their seats. We will sell open seats to rush/same-day/”at the door” line patrons 15 minutes before the scheduled screening time.
Please note: All Event Access/2-Day Film Pass Only passes are non-transferable AND DO NOT GUARANTEE SEATING.
The venue is wheelchair accessible, via a cargo elevator. Please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance, and arrive at least 30 minutes in advance of the screening you are attending, so that we may plan accordingly.
For further information, contact the Boston Film Gala office before August 18, either at 617-407-9962 or at email@example.com.
For assistance during the Boston Film Gala, reach out to our volunteers or Festival Directors, Evin Charles Anderson and Tatiana Ivan.
Back to Attend the 2016 Boston Film Gala