FRIDAY & SATURDAY
- Each day begins with one hour of vendor showcases and a art gallery included in your ticket.
- Film screenings are grouped into 1 – 2 hour blocks, featuring several films that play one after the other.
- Following the film blocks are Filmmaker Q&As; a panel moderator will ask questions of our filmmakers, and then take questions from the audience.
- During Saturday, a food truck will be present for the lunch break for the convenience of our audience. This year’s food truck is provided by Pangea Cuisines.
- Saturday night features a fun Gala to celebrate the filmmakers. The dress code for this closing night party ranges from casual to dressy casual to as-fancy-as-you-wanna-be!
- The Saturday night Gala will feature:
- live music from local musicians/bands
- a raffle for fun and exciting items generously provided by:
- delicious catering and drinks provided by Garlic n’ Lemons, Wegmans, Sunset Grill & Tap, BGood and Nashoba Brook Bakery!
- great people and good times!
Thank You to Our Generous 2016 Sponsors!
|Friday, August 19
6 pm – 11 pm
6:00 pm – Artist Gallery – Vendor Showcase
7:00 pm – Film Screenings
9:15 pm – Filmmaker Q&A
Saturday, August 20
11 am – midnight
11:00 am – Artist Gallery – Vendor Showcase
12:00 pm – Film Screening
1:15 pm – Food Truck & Break
2:15 pm – Film Screenings
3:30 pm – Filmmaker Q&A
4:15 pm – Break
4:30 pm – Film Screenings
6:00 pm – Filmmaker Q&A
6:45 pm – Break
8:00 pm – Gala celebration
9:30 pm – Raffle (view raffle items)
Event Tickets & Passes
Part of your ticket purchase will be donated to Project Hope.
Ticket holders will receive special Uber promo codes, directly visible on the e-ticket: $20 off their first ride (for new Uber customers) or 10% off UberPOOL (for existing Uber customers).